1. All banquets must have a deposit and may require a signed contract.
2. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
3. Groups of more than 15 wishing to order from the dinner menu must get prior approval and may be required to use a limited or prixe fixe menu.
4. Special, customized menus are available. Please make an appointment to discuss your banquet needs.
5. While we do have seating for up to 75, please check for availability.
6. A deposit of $500.00 is required to book your event. This amount includes a non-refundable $200.00 deposit that will be deducted from your final bill, a $200.00 room fee and a $100.00 cleaning deposit. If the room can be cleaned using only a vacuum cleaner, the cleaning deposit will be returned. If we must clean food that has been ground into the carpet, etc. then the deposit will be forfeited.
7. Banquets of less than 20 may have two entrée choices, 21 to 50 may have three choices and banquets with over 50 guests may have four choices. All buffets must be for at least 25 guests and buffets may not be available on weekend nights.
8. All banquet entrees must be preordered. Please note that the count on each entrée choice must be at least (5). Vegetable, dessert and potato choices for plated entrees will be the same for all guests unless otherwise approved.
9. On-premise events will be furnished with white tablecloths and red napkins. Other colors are available and will incur a separate charge.
10. Menus must be finalized 21 days in advance. Final counts must be given seven days in advance and those numbers will be the minimum billing numbers. If your guests do not show, we will package their meals to go for you.
11. Decorations are permitted; however, we do not permit the use of foil or paper confetti, nor is glitter of any kind permitted and will add an additional $50.00 cleaning charge for its’ use. Thumbtacks and tape are not permitted.
12. Full payment is due upon completion of your function. Deposits will be deducted from your bill. All food and non-alcoholic beverages will subject to a 6% state sales tax and all food and beverages will be subject to 20% gratuity. Payment may be made with cash, personal check or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There will be no split checks for banquets and caterings. Cash bar is available with the host guaranteeing payment, but all food will be on one check. Please note that any guest who does not pay their cash bar tab will have that amount added to the host bill.
13. Please note that the prices contained in this menu are for on-premise events and those to be catered off-premise will carry different prices that reflect the additional costs involved.
14. We will do our best to handle all details and special needs.
15. There may be times when our patio is available for your event. If interested, please inquire.